Candle Care Guide
Our products don’t take much looking after but we do have a few simple tips and tricks to ensure you get the best results for when you’re ready to kick back and relax with The Crystal Gang.
- Ensure your first burn is two hours long and try to resist the urge to burn for more than four hours. You should make sure the melt pool of the wax has reached the edge.
- As general housekeeping, you should only trim the wick to make sure there’s an even burn and you’re not left with an unruly flame! We suggest only trimming to 15mm should you experience clumping on the wick.
- Try to avoid short burns as this can add to the tunnelling affect.
- Make sure there is no debris sitting on the wax as this can affect the flame and potentially cause smoke.
- Keep out of direct sunlight, this could cause discolouring and potentially affect the wax as it’s likely to melt in the heat.
- Prevent soot from forming on the glass by keeping wicks properly placed and trimmed.
- Never allow the candle flame to come in contact with the side of the glass.
- Do not use if glass is cracked, chipped or broken.
- Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into candle and keep it free of wick trimmings, matches and any flammable materials.
- If the glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle, allow to cool and clean with a dry paper towel.
- When not in use, keep candle covered to avoid dust build-up.
- Use a candle snuffer to properly extinguish a candle flame. If not available, blow gently and steadily on the flame until it is extinguished.
- Container candle burn times will vary. Fragrance, colour, burning habits and environmental conditions affect the time a candle will last.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at email@example.com